2914 Booth Rd,
Honolulu, HI 96813
Year Built: 2015
$Call for pricing
Units: 24 Stories: 1-3
Amenities: Natural landscape common area, private community.
Kapiwai is a private “stream side” community of new homesites in Pauoa Valley; developed by kama‘aina company, Pauoa Valley Preserve, LLC and offered as an eco-friendly development that nods it’s head toward Native Hawaiian history and environmental values.
Constructed of steel, concrete,and wood, the residences are designed to be long-standing with low-maintenance costs and landscaping by Brownlie & Lee. The project consists of twenty-four, Fee Simple condominium homesites spread out over a narrow eight acres along a new private road overlooking an additional seven acres of hiking paths, ancient lo‘i with a spring-fed stream, 25-foot waterfall and grotto.
A Homeowners Association (HOA) is responsible for upkeep of roadway, entry lighting, and fence only. Fees budgeted at approximately $200/month including high-speed Internet, HDTV, and telephone (with toll-free calling to the mainland). Dues will increase in 2017 by about $85/month to support continued access to the Gardens.
Building Materials and Finishes
Each homesite has a three or four-bedroom floor plan designed by architects Mark DeReus and Joel Turkel. Utilizing natural light, ventilation, and clean architectural lines, each residence has been adapted to the immediate environment to maximize privacy and minimize impact; designed by Honolulu architect Dr. Janine Clifford.
• Open ceiling heights up to thirteen feet
• Expansive windows and natural ventilation
• Engineered wood floors, including hand-scraped bamboo and multiple stain options
• Oversized garages with ample storage
• Large and carefully designed lanai living spaces
• Fibrous cement exterior lap siding in artistic three-color palettes
• Double-pane, Energy Shield Xtreme windows in durable taupe vinyl frames
• Durable, simple roofing materials perfectly suited for solar H20 (standard) and optional photovoltaic system installations from RevoluSun
Appliances and Fixtures
• High-end kitchen cabinets featuring hardwood and bamboo finishes
• Viking 300 Series stainless steel kitchen appliances are standard
• ‘No Maintenance’ engineered Quartz countertops
• Stainless steel and brushed metal finishes throughout
• All-natural, 100% wool carpeting in bedrooms
• Ceramic and porcelain tiled bathrooms
• Front loading washer and dryer included
• Gas cooking is available to your homesite (connection optional)
• Granite and limestone counter top upgrades in master bathrooms
• Granite and marble counter top upgrade in kitchen
• Upgraded cabinet and optional styles available
• Upgrade standard Viking 36” built-in stainless refrigerator to 42”
• Viking or Perlick under-counter wine storage and beverage centers
• Viking Gas and Induction cook tops
• Thermador Appliance packages
• Natural cedar Ofuro soaking tub (option in most master bathrooms)
• Designer closet systems
• Window treatments
• Luxury Haiku-style ceiling fans and recessed lighting
• Home automation systems
• Photo Voltaic packages from RevoluSun
Kapiwai Residence - Open living area with stream and valley views.
Development offers quite rural style living within a few minutes of downtown.
Development overlooks a shallow valley and stream bed with indigenous plantings and non evasive landscaping.
A waterfall and lava rock terraces from an ancient lo'i are preserved nearby and the 8 acre parcel has hiking paths and open green spaces.
Please Call (808) 941-8866 or Email
Find it on the map of O‘ahu